Join our team ………….
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CHILDREN TO JOIN OUR CHILDREN’S BOARD
Children’s Museum Curaçao has an official board that consists of 5 adults. But of course a Children’s Museum also needs a board that consists of children!
Therefore we are looking for creative and out spoken children between the age of 7 and 9 to become one of the five Children’s Board Members of Children’s Museum Curaçao. The board will advise the museum about exhibits, programs and events but also to brain storm on new ideas. The board will come together twice a year.
How do you sign up?
- Find yourself an Ipad, phone or other device to make a simple video. You can ask your friends or family to help you out.
- Make a short video (no longer than 3-5 minutes) to present yourself and why you want to become board member. Maybe you already have some ideas for Children’s Museum Curaçao?
- Send your video to the museum director at firstname.lastname@example.org before October 31st, 2018.
Is this screaming your name? Apply now!
Tip #1 Be Yourself
We are looking for YOU, and want to know YOU, the REAL YOU. So, show your personality, your skills, your thoughts… just show us who you are and what you stand for.
Tip #2 Be creative
While presenting yourself you leave an impression on others. And you want this impression to be one to remember, right?!
- Start with yourself. Cherish your qualities and talents and learn to use these to present yourself.
- Invest in the setting of your video. It is not only about the content and form of your story. It is also about how you present it. So take out those props, draw you plans or make it visual in the most creative way you can think of!
Tip #3 How to film
- You don’t need an expensive camera. Your cellphone or webcam will work perfectly.
- Put your filming device on a steady platform to avoid a shaky video.
- Pay attention to your setting. The background, sounds in your surroundings and lighting.