We need your help! Because of our reduced-priced admissions and museum for all programming, extra funds are needed to maintain our museum. Accessibility for ALL children is an important part of the museum’s mission. So children from all social backgrounds, physical abilities, and neighborhoods can come together to play and just be kids and have fun.
With a small monthly donation, you can have a big impact. With your support, we can continue providing meaningful learning experiences for more than 20.000 children and families per year.
Your donation will help fund:
- Community outreach in schools & bario’s
- Programming for children with disabilities
- Early childhood programming to stimulate children’s development
- Development and maintenance of the exhibits
- Safety and maintenance of the facility
With a recurring Friends of Children’s Museum program, we can stay open for many more years and achieve to be to best in what we do and together be the advocates for change. Take action right now by becoming a Friend of the Museum and become part of a large group that is changing the lives of children for the better.