Donate now to the Museum for All Fund……
Children’s Museum Curaçao is a non-profit organization that depends on support of its community. Interactive learning programs are valuable in communities where such programs have been reduced from schools. Help us serve our community by making the museum accessible to families who might not other wise be able to come.
With your donation, you help…
- 2.000 children from underprivileged families experience a fully arranged free museum visit
- 3.000 school children per year visit the museum at a reduced rate of Nafl 5.00
- Maintain a low accessible entrance fee for more than 3.500 families
- Increase accessibility for children with physical disabilities
- Offer reduced admission day
Donating is easy!
>> Step 1: Go to your bank or online banking portal and transfer the amount of choice to:
- Stichting Kindermuseum Curaçao
- Credit Bank: Maduro & Curiel’s Bank N.V.
- Credit Account Number: 26470709
>> Step 2: Send us an e-mail
We would like to keep our Friends close, so please send us an e-mail with your name and telephone number after you became Friend of the Museum. We love to keep you up to date about the museum.
Want to make an appointment?
For more information you can schedule an appointment with director Esther de Sola-Pijl via e-mail.