In order to make sure everyone can visit the Children’s Museum we work with TIME SLOTS. This way we can be sure to not exceed the maximum amount of 75 people in the Museum at the same time.
- We are open Wednesday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm and on Sunday from 1pm to 5pm.
- We have 4 different time slots daily. Please come 5 minutes early so you can enjoy your visit fully! The time slots are as follows:
- 9am till 11am
- 11am till 1pm
- 1pm till 3pm
- 3pm till 5pm
- If you’re running late, please let us know through email@example.com or our telephone number +5999 737-5261 so we can hold your time slot for you.
- Walk ins are possible as making a booking is not mandatory but it is highly recommended to book your visit as booked visits will have first priority and spots are limited.
- No payment is necessary when booking your visit online, you still pay or use your gift card/entrance tickets at the door.
- Please read the terms and conditions for more information about booking your visit online and visiting us.
- There’s a maximum amount of 6 persons per booking, For larger groups or to rent the whole Museum with your friends, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to cancel a booking, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on +5999 737-5261 during our opening hours on Wednesday to Saturday from 9am till 5pm from and on Sunday from 1pm to 5pm.
- When you make a reservation, you will receive a first e-mail telling you that your reservation is being processed. The second e-mail is to CONFIRM your booking and will be sent during business hours between 9am and 5pm.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before proceeding with your booking.
Thank you for your cooperation.