Times have changed for us all because of COVID-19 and because of this visiting the Museum will be a little different until we can go back to normal. From now on we will be working with TIME SLOTS. This way we can be sure to not exceed the maximum amount of 25 people in the Museum at the same time. This, in accordance with the new rules regarding COVID-19. We will also try to work with a rotating schedule in the different areas of the museum as much as possible.
- We will now be open Tuesday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
- We have 4 different time slots daily. Please come 15 minutes early so you can enjoy your visit fully! The time slots are as follows:
- 9am till 11am
- 11am till 1pm
- 1pm till 3pm
- 3pm till 5pm
- If you’re running late, please let us know through email@example.com or our tel nr +5999 737-5261 so we can hold your time slot for you. We have a waiting time of 15 minutes, after this time we might forfeit your time slot to walk in visitors.
- Walk ins are still possible as making a booking is not mandatory but it is highly recommended to book your visit as booked visits will have first priority and spots are limited.
- No payment is necessary when booking your visit online, you still pay or use your gift card/entrance tickets at the door.
- Please read the terms and conditions for more information about booking your visit online and visiting us.
- There’s a maximum amount of 6 persons per booking, For larger groups or to rent the whole Museum with your friends, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to cancel a booking, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on +5999 737-5261 during our opening hours from 9am till 5pm from Tuesday to Saturday.
- When you make a reservation, you will receive a first e-mail telling you that your reservation is being processed. The second e-mail is to CONFIRM your booking and will be sent during business hours between 9am and 5pm.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before proceeding with your booking.
We ask you kindly for your cooperation.